Important Links –
1. Town & Country Planning Department – Haryana – One place to know about all the licensed projects in Haryana.
The Department of Town & Country Planning, Haryana is the nodal department to enable regulated urban development in the State of Haryana. The polices of the department aim at encouraging a healthy competition amongst various private developers and public sector entities for integrated planned urban development. The department also renders advisory services to variousm Departments / Corporations / Boards such HUDA, Housing Board, HSIIDC, Marketing Board. To name a few major functions of the department are given as under:-
- Prevention of unauthorized and haphazard construction and regulation of planned urban development under the provision of Punjab Scheduled Roads and Controlled Areas Restriction of Unregulated Development Act, 1963 by declaring controlled areas around towns and public institutions preparation of their development plans and sectoral plans for planned urban development.
- To regulate the development of colonies in order to prevent ill-planned and haphazard urbanization in or around the towns under the provision of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975.
- Prevention of unauthorized constructions and regulation of planned urban development under the provision of the Punjab New Capital Periphery (Control) (Haryana Amendment) Act,1971 applicable around Chandigarh in Panchkula District.
2. CREDAI – For the protection of the interest of buyers and embrace transparent practices –
The Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) is the apex body of real estate developers in India. CREDAI’s primary objective is to spread awareness about the real estate industry in India, which is a prominent driver of the Indian economy today. CREDAI aims to works towards a more organized, forward looking and progressive real estate industry in India.
CREDAI consolidates 20 state-level real estate industry associations that have over 3,500 individual members. In this, CREDAI represents the majority of the private real estate developers operating pan India.